Atherapy are proud to be able to offer bespoke Women's Health Services at our clinics in London.
With a Masters degree in Physiotherapy, our Womens Health Specialist Hannah is a Chartered Specialist Women's Health Physiotherapist with experience working in the NHS and private sector.
Hannah assesses and treats clients with a wide range of pelvic floor problems, offering all ladies a thorough assessment, clinical diagnosis, tailored treatment, expert advice and peace of mind. Her passion for empowering and supporting women to be their best drives her work, making her your 'go-to' for any of the following problems.
- Bladder dysfunctions
- Bowel dysfunctions
- Sexual pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urinary incontinence affects 14% of women
- 42% of women over 18 yrs will suffer at some point in life
- Peak prevalence 45-55yrs and >70yrs
- Only 25% women seek help
Pelvic Organ Prolapse:
- 40% of women older than 50 years have some degree of prolapse on examination
- 25-30% of women having surgery for prolapse will develop another prolapse in the future - we should be aiming to manage these women conservatively
There are a combination of factors that can cause pelvic organ prolapse, including:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Ageing and menopause
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Heavy Lifting
For more information on our Women’s Health Services please contact our Central Booking Team on 0808 164 2471 or by contacting Hannah directly at firstname.lastname@example.org