Physiotherapy in Nottingham
The Chartered Physiotherapists based at Circle Nottingham deliver the NHS and private physiotherapy services at the Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre. Our dedicated team diagnose, manage and treat disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system, alongside other specialist clinics that we are part of. We bring our experience, dedication and expertise in the treatment of all the specialist areas listed below. Explore our ever expanding database to find your injury or surgery / condition to see how.
So whatever your injury, surgery, sport or goal … if you are referred for Prevention, Cure, or Performance, our dedicated team at Atherapy at Circle Nottingham look forward to helping you.
Inpatient and Outpatient Physiotherapy Specialities provided by Atherapy at Circle Nottingham
- Inpatient Ward and Day Case Surgical Units
- Major Joint Replacement Surgery (Inc. Knee, Hip, Shoulder)
- Spinal Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery (inc. Rotator Cuff Repair, Stabilisation Procedures)
- Knee Surgery (inc. ACL reconstruction)
- Ankle and Foot Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Women's Health
- Respiratory (inc. Bronchiectasis)
- Pain Management
- General Outpatient referrals for all Musculoskeletal Conditions